Step 1: Upgrade Your Mind
- Make sure you have a good nights sleep (5-8hrs)
- When you wake up drink 2 glasses of water to rehydrate.
- Don't eat breakfast for at least 1 hour after you wake up. If you want to learn about the benefits of intermittent fasting, click here.
To help you Upgrade Your Mind I have attached an audio tool that I created with my good friend and world-renowned hypnotherapist John Vincent.
It's a powerful Trypnosis audio session designed to help you get the deepest sleep ever, so you wake up to peak mental performance, feeling refreshed and super-charged ready for your new healthy habits.
Mind Restore Instructions
- Turn on Mind Restore around 30 mins to 1 hr before you want to go to sleep tonight.
- You do not need headphones, however they will enhance the experience.
- Trypnosis is designed to work while you sleep as your unconscious mind never sleeps and is still receptive to hypnosis.
- Listen to this at least 5 times within the next 14 days at bedtime
Mind Restore is a great tool that has helped thousands of people transform their lives since its release.
If you want to find more audio tools to help optimize your life even more profoundly, check out our 21 Day Awakening Journey here
Copyright 2021 SOMA Breath®
*Results cannot be guaranteed, moreover, results from individual testimonials are for reference only and your own personal experience may differ to those shown on this site.
SOMA Breath® is an approach to breathwork and breath therapy that includes certain techniques that can be used to resolve significant past events believed to be interfering with a person’s present mental and emotional wellness. Only people with sound mental health who are confident that a review of past events will not adversely impact their emotional or mental health should participate. We request that you do not participate in breath therapy of any kind if you or your treating practitioners have any past or existing concerns about your mental health.
SOMA Breath® is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition.